HBC Service GmbH
Striehlstr. 18c 30159 Hanover
HBC Service GmbH
c/o Data Protection Officer
Phone number: +49-511-911-0145
- HBC-Service GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. The following statement provides you with an overview of how we ensure the protection of your personal data when you use our website. This data protection declaration informs users of the HBC-Service GmbH website about the scope, purpose and nature of the data collected and how it is used.
- Under no circumstances will the data collected be passed on or sold to uninvolved third parties.
The general legal basis for data protection can be found in the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
HBC-Service GmbH collects personal data only if you voluntarily send an application and / or submit a contact or information request on the area of the website provided by us. This information provided by you is voluntary and will be used exclusively for the stated purpose and in the relevant allocation area (e.g. applications - human resources department, contact requests - sales department, etc.) and stored for processing the request. Alternatively, you are free at any time to contact us by phone or mail (email@example.com). All data that you send us as a file (e.g. application documents) will only be used for the intended purpose and will only be stored for a limited period of time on our server, which is provided with an access-restricted area. Data that is no longer required will be deleted after 6 months at the latest.
HBC-Service GmbH and our web space provider also automatically collect and store information that your browser transmits to us. These data inform about every access to the website of HBC-Service GmbH - www.hbc-service.de - (so-called server log files). The possible access data include:
- the operating system used
- Browser type & version
- Name of the accessed website
- Date & time of the server request
- Amount of data transferred
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address & the requesting provider
Log data is only stored for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer.
- Purpose of data collection: The data you enter as part of the application process is used exclusively for the purpose of applicant selection and communication.
- Data Storage: Your data will be stored for an appropriate period of time. Unsuccessful applications will be deleted after this period.
- Access and correction: You have the right to access, correct or delete your stored data at any time. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure to third parties: Your data will not be passed on to third parties and will be used exclusively for the internal application process.
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
HBC-Service GmbH evaluates the content of any listed websites only at the time of their inclusion. When using offered links, HBC-Service GmbH assumes no liability for damages that arise or could arise directly or indirectly from the use of this website and the listed links.
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to information about this data, as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
You have according to. Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that the data in question be deleted without delay or, alternatively, to demand restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
You have the right to request to receive the data concerning you that you have provided to us in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR and to request its transfer to other data controllers.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
Our website uses the map service "Google Maps". The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and also stored there. HBC Service GmbH has no influence on this data transmission.
You can find more information about the handling of user data and the possibility to object to this under the following links: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/; Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.